We often talk about a dream home and an ideal home, but we hardly ever use the same terms for our bathrooms. Why not have a dream bathroom where you can luxuriate with a relaxing bubble bath? After all, everyone deserves to be pampered.
So, how does one go about making it happen without breaking the bank? Here are some tips to accessorize your bathroom to give it a “Wow” look with IKEA’s trendy range of products!
A towel holder/hanger
- These are a must in any bathroom.
- If you aren’t blessed with a big, spacious bathroom, don’t stress. Choose from our functional range of over-the-door towel hangers or wall towel racks.
- These are a space saver, which is a luxury in a small space.
- For bigger bathrooms, a stand-alone towel stand is great option.
- A good bathroom design will almost always include a well fitted cabinet.
- Based on the size and design of your bathroom, you can decide if you want to go for a corner cabinet, a mirror cabinet or a wash basin cabinet.
- Smart storage in the bathroom helps start your mornings the right way. Who wants to dig through a mess to find a toothbrush or paste?!
- Beautify your bathroom with good and adequate lighting.
- If there isn’t enough natural lighting coming into your bathroom, compensate it by providing ample lighting in the shower and tub areas.
- Add that glow to your bathroom with recessed lighting and mirror lights.
- Also, remember to provide some subtle lighting so you can enjoy a nice, relaxing after-hours bubble bath!
- Last but not the least, taps and fixtures can give your bathroom a truly dramatic effect.
- Whether it is a contemporary style you are going with or a traditional look, there are plenty of options available at IKEA for your taps and shower heads.
- Shower heads come in single lever, hot and cold, mixer, you name it! Pick the one that best suits your style and budget.
- Brass, chrome, and nickel are all fab and trendy choices.
The extensive IKEA bathroom range offers an amazing selection of bathroom accessories that can fit into any size of bathroom. They are functional in design and trendy and cater to all your bathroom needs.
So go ahead and give your bathroom the respect it deserves. Upgrade and update your bathroom accessories – you will be thankful for it in the end!